This = the job you are looking for
As a translator, you’re responsible for delivering high-quality translations of learning and self-service materials for our customers. You will translate materials such as help documents, release notes, training tracks, demos, videos, e-mails, and more. All with the goal of helping our stakeholders understand the benefits of our software and how to use it. English is our source language, and you’ll translate our content to Dutch along with our two other Dutch translators. We also deliver our content in Flemish and Walloon – languages for which we have dedicated translators as well. And that's not all. We can rely on you as a Translator/Content specialist to:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as subject matter experts.
- Apply a continuous learning loop to keep improving - build, measure, learn!
- Be an excellent team player and energy booster when needed.
- Work closely with your Scrum team and contribute to our Agile way of working.
This = what you bring
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of Translator, it’s helpful if you have experience with a translation tool such as MemoQ. Preferably, you also have experience with accounting, payroll, CRM, HRM, or finance in general. What’s more, you bring:
- A passion for languages;
- Over 3 years of experience as Translator;
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch language skills;
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team to reach team goals;
- An open mindset, a result-driven mentality and you always put the customer first!
This = what you get
At Exact, we like to work hard and make time for relaxing moments. This balance between work and relaxation is very important to us. You can work out in our own gym or take a break at the coffee bar. Empty your head and then tackle your daily tasks with renewed energy. In addition, Exact also supports hybrid working: you have the flexibility to choose whether to work from home or at our office in Delft. And, of course, that's not all. As a Translator, based on 40 hours per week, you can also count on:
- A competitive salary base, depending on your level of education and work experience.
- A holiday allowance of 8%.
- A thirteenth-month bonus.
- 27 vacation days.
- Modern pension.
- Plenty of opportunities to further develop yourself with training courses, workshops and experts around you.
- An innovative and international work environment at our headquarters in Delft with motivated colleagues.
Do you get energized by, and actively contribute to, innovating, improving and trying new things? At Exact, you can think and act proactively and see your good ideas come true. Where is your career heading? That’s up to you. The career opportunities are unprecedented. 1,850 enterprising colleagues have already paved the way. Are you on board?